These custom-made diamond drill bits are excellent for drilling precise holes in some of the hardest materials around. Perfect for drilling holes in shells, glass, beads, sea glass, stone, and even concrete.
As with all diamond drill bits you should use water as a lubricant and coolant. Since the drill bit is hollow, this allows the water to flow up inside and around the inner core as you are drilling, helping to keep the drill bit cool while removing the debris.
Diamond drill bits are perfect for drilling holes through hard materials such as these:
- Glass, sea glass, beach glass, fused glass
- Stone, gemstones, rock, pebbles
- Ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glazed pottery, plates
- Shell, antler, bone, fossil
- Very hard wood
- 10 pc set contains the following sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 22mm, 35mm. 40mm, 50mm
- 15 pc set contains the the following sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50 mm